- Nursery is open from 8.00 until 17.15. We expect the children to arrive before 09.00. In case there appears difficulty to collect child in time we would require to inform us before 17.00.
- In case child will be late arriving, is ill or can’t appear in any other reason, we kindly ask you to inform us latest the same day by 09.00.
- We take the child over only directly from parent and we hand the child back directly to parent (or other authorized person). When you will collect your child, please do not leave without informing us.
- Indoor clothes – should be comfortable for the child and easy to handle during dressing. Child must have also pyjamas for nap.
- For outside activities we require dressing the child as per the weather conditions. We want to offer exterior activities to children during couple of hours. A hat must be included in dressing even during summer.
- Every child has to have personal pillow, blanket and bedclothes, which will be changed after every 2 weeks or more often than needed.
- To avoid misunderstandings, we ask to write children names inside the personal clothes.
- Every evening parent must check child’s wardrobe; there could be wet trousers or dirty clothes which need to be taken home. Spare clothes we recommend to keep in separate bag hanged into the wardrobe.
- Child may take into nursery favourite toy or dummy. Neither nursery nor nanny are responsible if toy will get lost or brakes down.